Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4, 2010: Mirror, Mirror

Eric worked on the closet shelving so that we can move into the guest room this weekend... the hole is going into the wall on Monday!


The Aloha State Sales estimator came by to take the measurements for the kitchen cabinets. And, no, to my shame I didn't get his name. He was leaving when I arrived :(. I was thankful to get his photo!


UPS Freight dropped off the mirror for the master bathroom. I wasn't here for that either! However, I CAN say that I was in one of my favorite places: Beckie's house, studying the book of Esther! Trade-offs...

I think we may sand the mirror so that it closer matches the vanity... sort of a whitewashed wood look.

We had a visitor this afternoon: Kiha! Stopped by between Palolo appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment